Thread: want to b a member. but now Im banned

want to b a member. but now Im banned

HI all! I have found your server really fun, and a nice place to play on with no screaming and shit like that.

I have b a member of 506th-pir ( I think) and its appear I still have some old bind.(I stop plying dod:s for 2 years I think...And know when I start to play it again it was still there
    recently I hit 1 of the key and its was a recruiting bind for 506. I dont know what key it was on. and I immedently say sry.
    It didnt help I got perm banned. Is it possible for you to lift that perm bann off?
    I understand its not ok to jump in to others clan/ Unit server and recruit however it wasnt my ( dunno the word for it)

Best regards // Hero

The ban should be dropped in 4 days it was perm Ban and i changed it to 4 days.
    Last edited by AWSM; 02-07-2016 at 06:14 PM.

That should work. thx

Please don't swear

ehm. ok so now I try to login I got a new bann ( console bann) Its say I have duplicate account??? Dunno what thats mean, I have 1 account only and have always have.
    Perhaps its my sons account with same internet.. but he just play cs:go..
    im 39 years old, I dont need 2 account and cheat. Pls help me on this if you can

regards // Hero
    Last edited by Hero; 02-11-2016 at 08:36 PM.

We are looking into it, MrTC fixed it you should be all set.
    Last edited by AWSM; 02-11-2016 at 06:42 PM.

You are all set now Hero. See you in game!

Thx!! =)
    so what should I do to b a member of this unit ?

Just read the rules make sure not to use quick switch no swearing behave no cheating =BAN post on the forums . just have fun use clean language.

Quote Originally Posted by AWSM View Post
    Just read the rules make sure not to use quick switch no swearing behave no cheating =BAN post on the forums . just have fun use clean language.
    I have never use quick switch. And Its hard for me to raise my kids to competive clean if I cheating by my self.

Couple min ago on the server I heard you speaking and woundering if Mygod have quick switch or if he was clean.

I can tell you this. He is really clean. however he only play k98 and if you look at his steamprofile you can c how many houer he have on that weapon. we use to jump in to a random server and try to hit 100 kills first. he almost win everytime by 10-20 kills =P
    Howe els do I know he doesent cheat? well he is my older brother so I should know. bcause we both hate quick switch and cheater. I got him in to dod 1.6 and I know we both think same =)

C you in game =)