Thread: DayZ: MOD available for $6 (Come Play With Us)

DayZ: MOD available for $6 (Come Play With Us)

If you are interested in playing with us on our DayZ Epoch server, here's a great opportunity.

Everything needed is on sale at www.humblebundle.com this week. You will need to be sure to check the minimum required to get the 3 "bonus" games. At the time of this thread, it's $6.

ARMA II, Take On Helicopters, UFO: Afterlight, Alpha Prime, ARMA 1: Gold Edition and ARMA 1 Tactics.
    If you pay $6 or more, you'll also get ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead, ARMA II: DayZ Mod and Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

About Humble Bundle:

Game manufacturers donate games to Humble, who then sell them, for whatever YOU think they are worth (above $1 in this case). The money then goes to charity. YOU decide where the money goes in the check out process. This bundle is in support of
    Electronic Frontier Foundation and the American Red Cross

I've gotten several games from Humble Bundle, it's always a great deal. Sometimes you can get dual keys (one for Origin, and one for Steam) for example.

The games in this week's bundle are listed as Steam and Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice in Bulwinkl's Head
    The requirement for the DayZ Mod are:

1.)
    Arma 2
    and
    Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
    OR

2.)
    Arma 2: Combined Operations
    Last edited by BuLwinkL; 01-16-2014 at 05:17 PM.

Just as an aside, I purchased this myself, even though I have the game already.

I want to keep Humblebundle going, it's doing good work supporting charity, and giving gamers an affordable option as well.

Admittedly I wouldn't have bought all these games, but if I had, at full price it's $109 worth of software.

American Red Cross

www.redcross.org

Humble Bundle is helping people affected by disasters like floods, fires, tornadoes and hurricanes, as well as countless crises at home and around the world by making a donation to support American Red Cross Disaster Relief. The amount of the donation is determined by the Humble Bundle consumer at the time of checkout. This support enables the Red Cross to prepare for and provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance in response to disasters.
    The American Red Cross name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by the American Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, please visit www.redcross.org.

The Electronic Frontier Foundation

www.eff.org

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is a non-profit that defends your rights in the digital world. This world-class team of tech-savvy attorneys, activists, and technologists fight in courtrooms and Congress to protect privacy and free expression online and throughout the world.

I'd add to this that it is the Humble Bundle's "Humble Weekly Sale", rather than the actual "Humble Bundle."

Great deal, too!